Is it Real Snow?
YES! It is simply frozen water! No added chemicals!
Who can tube down Frostbite's Mountain?
To ride in a tube, the rider must be 3 years old or 38" inches or taller! Only ONE rider per tube is allowed!
What should I wear?
Since the slides are outside, dressing for the current weather is suggested! A long-sleeve shirt, jacket, or windbreaker is ideal but not required! Any shoes are find, but we recommend avoiding flip-flops!
Please keep in mind that this is real snow, and clothes could get wet! Feel free to bring an extra set of clothes! We also have clothes to purchase in the many retail locations in the park!
Is there anything besides tubing?
Yes! In addition to the Snow-Tubing, Frostbite's Mountain also has Marshall Frostbite available to meet kids, a food and drink location, a shopping area, and location for purchasing photos!
Any other rules to know?
1) Max weight on the tubes is 375 pounds and must be able to sit in the center of the tube
2) 1 person is allowed per individual tube
3) Do not eat the snow
4) Listen to all instructions from attendants and Santa's Helpers
5) No food and drinks are allowed in the snow
6) No running or horseplay in or around Frostbite's Mountain
7) We are not responsible for lost or damaged items